This lovely outfit is made to fit large toys like crocheted and knitted bunny/doll/lamb/cat made using Polushkabunny patterns
1 The knitting pattern for the dress
2 The knitting pattern for the bonnet;
3 The knitting pattern for boots;
3 The knitting pattern for pants;
Please, note, that this pattern has - Skill Level - Experienced (find the description below)
- PDF file
- Stitch-by-stitch pattern
- There is color chart and written pattern for the chart
- Knitting Terms
The pattern gives detailed information about:
- suitable yarn brands
- all yarn parameters
- all tools recommendations and tension/gauge sample
Experienced Skill Level: includes fair isle technique with the multiple color changes working in the round (no DPNs needed, you can use the circular needles with the short cord* or working magic loop on the extra-long cord)
Besides the color chart, I provide the written stitch-by-stitch pattern so you don't need to know how to follow charts
1. It can be: Circular needles with a cable(cord): 4″ (10 cm) tips size 2.5 or 2.75mm with a cable 8″ (20 cm). The total length is 16″ (40 cm)
2. If you know how to knit the magic loop technique you can use the circular needles with tips size 2.5 or 2.75mm and the long cord
3. If you know how to work in the round on DPNs you can use such needles size 2.5 or 2.75 mm not less than 8″ (20cm), and for the parts made in rows use straight or circular needles with any cable length size 2.5 or 2.75mm or still work on 2 DPNs
The file will be available to download after the payment is completed
To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order.
If your payment is still processing, the Download Files button will be gray.
Designer: Maria Ermolova - Polushkabunny
Kind wishes and Happy Knitting🌷🌷🌷
Sep 12, 2021
Beautifull and easy to do
Sep 1, 2021
Love all of these patterns!
Aug 30, 2021
Absolutely beautiful, another lovely design. Thank you so much
Aug 25, 2021
Beautiful! Really can't wait to get this one on the needles!